We have established the following basic policy, and all employees, including management, understand and comply with the purpose of this policy in order to manage all personal information in our possession.
- 1.Definition of Personal Information
- We define personal information as any information that can be used to identify an individual.
- 2.Purpose and Scope of Collection and Use of Personal Information, and Deletion and Correction of Personal Information
- When collecting personal information, we will notify you in advance of the purpose of collection, method of use, and contact information, and will collect personal information only to the extent necessary. Personal information will be used only within the scope agreed upon at the time of collection and will not be used for any purpose other than that for which it was collected. If your personal information changes (e.g., change of address), or if you wish to have your personal information deleted, we will correct, update, or delete the personal information you have provided. If this applies to you, please contact us from the Contact Us page.
- 3.Collection of Personal Information by Contracted Business Operations
- When we are entrusted with information processing services that involve the provision of personal information, we will follow the stipulations regarding the maintenance of confidentiality of personal information, matters related to re-consignment, sharing of responsibility in case of accidents, return and deletion of personal information at the end of the contract, and other related matters.
- 4.Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not provide or disclose personal information to any third party without the consent of the person providing the information. When we outsource the processing of personal information to a third party, we will contractually obligate the third party not to leak or re-provide personal information, and will do so under strict control.
- 5.Security Measures
- We implement strict security measures to protect personal information entrusted to us by our customers from various threats, and continuously review our systems to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration of the information. We will also strive to protect the privacy of our customers from a human perspective by educating our employees.
- 6.Compliance with Laws and Regulations and Continuous Improvement of Personal Information Management System
- We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the personal information we hold, and will review and improve our efforts in each of the above areas as appropriate. In addition, we will disclose information in response to lawful requests from courts of law, the police, consumer affairs centers, or other organizations with equivalent authority.
- Access Log
- This site records information about visitors in the form of access logs. Access logs include the domain name, IP address, type of browser used, access date and time, etc. Access logs are used for website maintenance and management and statistical analysis of usage conditions, and are not used for any other purposes.
- About Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file containing arbitrary characters in place of personal information, which is exchanged between the web server of this site and your Internet browsing software (browser) and stored on your computer's hard disk drive when you visit this site.
You may choose to accept or reject cookies within this site at your discretion by changing the settings on your browser. If you refuse to accept cookies, you may experience certain functional limitations on certain pages.
- Contact for Inquiries
- It is very important that you fully understand how we handle your personal information. If you have any comments or questions regarding the above, please contact us at the following address.
Contact us >